Leadership Coaching will bring company to new level.
Leadership coaching is needed today more than ever as a critical tool for organizational change. Change is essential for organizations to grow and adapt to today’s rapidly shifting marketplace, yet people and organizations are naturally resistant to change. Leadership coaching can facilitate productive change in persons, teams, and systems by enabling leaders, managers, and employees to uncover potential that might otherwise go untapped.
At the same time, many organizations realize that the traditional hierarchical model of leading and influencing is no longer optimal to succeed in today’s complex and dynamic marketplace. To adopt more relational, collaborative, and consultative models for leading and influencing, businesses are evolving to build coaching cultures that encourage organizational learning and adaptability. And leadership coaching has emerged as the best way to help individuals learn to think and work together more effectively.
The ability to coach leaders is a core competency for those helping organizations to develop. Through coaching, leaders learn how to optimize the value of teams and organizations. Leadership coaching helps clarify vision, beliefs, and values, and stretches the capacity to lead and influence. Leaders then become catalysts for change within their organizations.
Taught by academics and experienced practitioners, the highly competitive and HRDF Certificate in Leadership Coaching program examines the links between coaching and organization development, while emphasizing coaching skill development on three levels:
(1) learning about self as a coach and instrument of change;
(2) creating productive and fulfilling relationships in the coaching role and;
(3) understanding coaching within systems dynamics. Founded in 2000 as the first university-based leadership coaching program, the certificate program prepares participants for the Professional Certified Coach level of proficiency as established by the HRDF.
The Certificate in Leadership Coaching is designed to help students:
- Learn how personal transformation occurs, through your own experience of transformation
- Increase your ability to reflect, notice, and self-correct
- Gain fluency in the domains of language, body, and emotion
- Understand leadership coaching as organizational intervention
- Define and practice elements of the coaching relationship
- Assemble a coaching toolkit
- Apply the concepts of adult development theory to your coaching and use of self as coach
- Understand and practice team and group coaching
- Currently practicing coaches and consultants seeking certification from the HRDF, either internal or external to an organization
- Accomplished organizational leaders seeking a career transition that will build on previous experience
- Experienced human resources and performance management professionals seeking to expand their portfolio of skills
- Coaches already certified by the International Coach Federation who would like to be more skilled in specifically working with leaders in an organizational context
Applicants must have the following prerequisites to ensure the appropriate knowledge, experience, and mindset to succeed in the program:
- A bachelors degree (Optional).
- At least five years of education, training and/or professional experience in coaching, human resources, leadership, organization development, or a related field (Optional).
- Openness to feedback; capacity for self-examination; willingness to challenge one’s own beliefs.
Add me in facebook and skype.
“RIGHT People for RIGHT Industry at RIGHT time”
HRDF Trainer / Corporate Trainer / Speaker
Whatsapp / Wechat / Mobile : +60133804672
Skype ID : andersonwongkl
add me in Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/andeerson.jobcareer